Taking care of the world,taking care of our world…
About Toitures Hogue
Our company, located in Blainville, has recorded constant growth since its creation and now has more than 175 employees in its team. As employers, we invest in the development of talent and the well-being of our employees by offering various advantages such as a gym in our offices or a training center to mold the next generation, develop employees and stay on the cutting edge of technology. It is thanks to our commitment to our employees, among other things, that our company has managed to rise to the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the year 2019.
Allowance for remote work
TH Training Center
About the job
Toitures Hogue is looking for several employee to fill its team.
Toitures Hogue is committed to meeting the highest standards of health and safety at work, which is why gravel sweepers are used on all our sites to avoid the risk of injury. A reward will also be given to the team that best meets CNESST standards.
The tinsmith designs, cuts, bends, anchors, mounts, installs, assembles and repairs any metal component that is part of the roof.
He prepares the surfaces, installs firestop flashings and vents. If necessary, he modifies the ventilation equipment on the roofs before proceeding with the metal coating.
He uses light metal working machines.
- Hold CCQ competency certificate (mandatory)
- Ability to read construction or assembly plans
- Have good manual dexterity
- Driver’s license
- Be independent and meticulous
- Double time according to the collective agreement, at all times
- Distance allowances respected according to the collective agreement
- All drivers are paid shop to shop decree
- Possibility of advancement
- A lot of work on our schedule
Submit your spontaneous application by filling out the form below.
Our team will carefully assess your file and contact you if necessary.