Taking care of the world,taking care of our world…
About Toitures Hogue
Our company, located in Blainville, has recorded constant growth since its creation and now has more than 175 employees in its team. As employers, we invest in the development of talent and the well-being of our employees by offering various advantages such as a gym in our offices or a training center to mold the next generation, develop employees and stay on the cutting edge of technology. It is thanks to our commitment to our employees, among other things, that our company has managed to rise to the list of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the year 2019.
Allowance for remote work
TH Training Center
About the job
The incumbent analyzes roof repair and construction costs and then prepares bids to be presented to clients of ICI (Industrial – Commercial – Institutional) projects.
- Make contact with the customer, either following an external call or direct contact with the customer
- Learn about the project either on the site of the work to be carried out or from the plans submitted
- Prepare tender documents by evaluating the possible costs of materials, labor and equipment necessary to complete a project according to the plans, estimates and specifications of the client (propose a minimum of 2 types of submission, according to the evaluation of the project)
- Send the quote on a USB key to the Chief Estimator in order to close it
- Present the bid to the client in person or by email depending on the type and importance of the project no more than a week after obtaining the bidder’s mandate
- Negotiate the terms of payment, proceed with the signatures and forward the file to set the start of the work
- Make sure to complete all internal forms for the start of the project
- Participate in the meeting with the Director of Operations and the Project Manager before the start of the work to explain what has been agreed with the client
- Negotiate with the client the extras relating to the work in progress
- Meet with the client at the end of the work to assess whether everything is done according to the initial quote and measure client satisfaction
- 5 ans d’expérience à titre d’estimateur ou connaissance de la lecture des plans et devis et des techniques dans le domaine de la toiture et des matériaux s’y rattachant
- Facilité à communiquer et à cibler les besoins des clients et être bon négociateur
- Bilinguisme parlé et écrit
- Connaissance des logiciels de la Suite MS Office
Submit your spontaneous application by filling out the form below.
Our team will carefully assess your file and contact you if necessary.